Sunday, October 7, 2007

Welcome to my blog about Panama City Beach

Hi,

I am a new owner of two condos at Celadon Beach Resort in Panama City Florida. I am interested in composing a list of places to go, things to do and the best places to eat in the PCB area. Once i see what ideas you have I plan to organize the blog to set up posts into specific topics such as the Best Places to play golf, things to do with kids, places to shop, places to eat, best fishing guides well you get the idea.

Let me know what you think.

See my web site - www.bestpanamacitybeach.com

Panama City Beach Condos for Rent

2 comments:

sabrenafaire said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Panaman City Beach. I can't wait to go back. I'll make sure I'm in better swimsuit shape before I hit the beach though! (Last month was birthday month and I had more cake than I care to admit!)

I'll be contacting you about renting a condo for my next trip there!

Sabrina
Personalized Weight Loss and Personal Training Programs

Best Panama City Beach Condo said...

Hi,

My kids really like to go the the Treasure Ship Restaurant when we are in town. Has anyone done a review on the Treasure Ship?

Jerry
Panama City Beach Condos for Rent